Friday, March 30, 2012

Lunchtime interval ride

So yesterday while I was at home,  #3 was sleeping and Shawna decided to take the boys to the store so I could get my intervals done on the bike. No sooner after she left and I had the garage all set up with the bike on the trainer, and was all stretched out did she wake. CRAPOLA! What's guy to do now? Instead of leaving her in her crib for the next 30min screaming, I decided to adapt and over come. Knowing that she would be hungry, I got her up and got her lunch ready. I then placed her in the high chair and brought my stuff inside the house so I could watch her and she could watch me. Here's a pic after we were done.
We had lots of fun for the next half hour. Unfortunately the food didn't last that long, and I had to go grab some more on one of the rest portions of the intervals, but we were able to get it done! Just a little thinking outside the box to get a workout accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment