Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Stick a fork in it

It's been a while since my last post, but I have a REALLY good excuse (not like it matters, since I don't think that anyone really reads this). 9 days ago, we had another addition to the family. Child #4 is now here, alive, healthy and BEAUTIFUL! I never mentioned Shawna being pregnant before this, mostly because no one reads it so it didn't matter. But now the baby is here, so I wanted to take a second and talk about it. Just like 2 out of the 3 previous pregnancies, we didn't find out what it was we were having. I joking said that I didn't remember being there for the conception, but when this little one was born there was no mistaking it as one of mine. She looks just like the others when they were born, dark hair and eyebrows that are unmistakably from me (poor kids). So we have now been blessed with 2 boys and 2 girls. We are officially done. I will be going in for the snippy snip sometime before the end of the year to ensure that we are done. I feel that I have so much other stuff to talk about, but I just don't have the time. Instead, I will leave you a pic of the newest addition, forever to be known here as daughter #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment