Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy birthday buddy

Happy Birthday! Not to me, but to my oldest boy, the one that I refer to as boy #1. The big man turned 6 yesterday and had a pretty good day. It was a day filled with a mini-mm's covered doughnut for breakfast. Happy meal lunch, and his dinner of choice, BBQ hot dogs and brats. Normally I would never feed him that much crap in one day, but it was his birthday and I let him get after it and enjoy it. The only thing he didn't have a choice in was going to church. After church we hit up McDonald's for him, boy #2 and their friend who was along for the birthday ride. After lunch was the family fun center where they played in the indoor climber, video games and then some mini-golf, followed by more climbing before heading home. Family came over for cake and ice cream after dinner and we had a nice night. Obviously no training was done yesterday, and I was totally fine with that. I'll update you more on the training in another post, but I wanted this one to be just all about him. Happy birthday buddy, mommy and daddy love you soo much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment