Saturday, February 11, 2012

CANCER SUCKS!!!!!

Hey there, so I didn't think that this next blog was going to be about cancer, but wow, things can change quickly. Up until 2 days ago, I was seriously considering backing out of the Seattle Firefighter Stairclimb Challenge. No real reason for backing out, it's just that it was going to be a lot to leave the kids, were trying to save some money for a trip to California to visit family, etc, etc, etc. All it was, was just excuses. Then I got some news that changed everything. A close family friend has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma. The Seattle stairclimb is to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) to find a cure. How can I back out now??? So, it is for Gabby that I will be doing the stairclimb. It's late and I need to get some sleep, but this has been on my mind for the last couple of days and I wanted to just get it down. If anyone is interested in donating to the cause of raising money to help Gabby and others like here just click HERE to be directed to my donation page for the LLS. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment