Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy father's day

Today is father's day, and I'm at work. Luckily, Shawna and the kids have already stopped by to say hi and drop off some yummy gluten free brownies for me and the guys. I know that you're wondering where the pre race blog went and where the post race blog and pics are. They're coming, I promise. I will write it after I post this. Just wanted to post a little music video for you guys. This is not a workout motivational video, instead it's a video about being a dad. I heard it years ago, before I had kids and it always stuck with me. It took me a while to find the video on youtube because I didn't know the actual name or the artist who did the song. But eventually I found it, and now I'm going to share it with you. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment